Monday, February 27, 2017

Decisions

Hello Everyone!

It’s been a total month of crazy. Well, I should say it’s been about two months of crazy. There’s been work and health issues that have popped up and I had to choose something to step away from. That thing was my blogging. I love getting my thoughts out and interacting, but there’s sometimes a need for a breather.

That being said, I’ve heard a lot of people mention that they haven’t heard from me recently.

2017 has been an interesting year for me. A year of decisions, which I guess I wasn’t expecting to start out.

Hubby and I made some important decisions regarding our infertility, and which direction we’d like to go with starting and raising a family.

Hubby is still in the midst of making a decision about schooling and graduating.

Work-wise, I made the decision to take straight night-shifts for reasons very obvious to me. They’re not so obvious to other people.

Writing wise, now that I’ve finished the entire Commissioned Series (first drafts of the later books), I’m looking at what I want to do with it. My writing partner and I founded a writing group in our area, and we’ve had to make some decisions about what direction we wanted our activities to go. We also had to decide what was too much, and what would be fun for our writers.

I’m starting to see things calm down, but that doesn’t mean that life won’t throw another curveball or two. For now, I’m writing, I’m working, and I’m staying happy.


How about the rest of you? How’s 2017 treating you so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment