Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017 Goals

 It’s a new year, which means that everyone is focusing on their goals for 2017. For me, I try and look at different aspects of my life, and make a goal for each one.

With writing, last year, I wrote out specific goals, setting deadlines for each, and I’ve got to admit that it really helped me stay on track. This year, I’ve done the same, giving myself deadlines and dates to finish different edits/rewrites and outlines. I’m super excited for this year!

Last year, I fell short of my reading goal. I read 33 published novels, and 3 unpublished. But that’s okay, because I have another year to try again! This year, I’m hoping to reach my goal of 45 novels.

Besides a few personal goals, my other big one is to learn how to play the organ at least decently. It’s something I’ve thought about doing for a while, and I decided that this year is my year.


So how about the rest of you? Any exciting goals for 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment