Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Rexburg Teen Writers Conference

Today’s post is going to be a shameless plug.

Our region has been working on expanding opportunities for writers, and last year, we had our first ever writers conference. Afterward, I was able to meet the guy who ran it, and I became a part of the committee planning for this year.

We’re excited to get this out. Last year was awesome, and we learned what worked and what didn’t. This year is going to be even better, and we’ll be even more prepared.

And even more exciting than that, J. Scott Savage is our keynote speaker!

My Co-ML and I will be talking about NaNoWriMo, the Young Writer’s Program, as well as working under a deadline and finding writing groups. Every time I see my name on the same page as J. Scott Savage, I do a little happy dance inside.


Here’s the site! Take a look! And if you know anyone in Eastern Idaho, let them know! It’s going to be awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment